Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a bit late

hello all!
there is a cartoon that i read in the paper here called MUTTS. i don't know if you have it in your paper or not but i love it! on the wednesday before thanksgiving the cartoon was woofie (the mutt in the cartoon) running out of the house with the sun rising behind him. the quote that ran across the top of the cartoon was what i wanted to share with you ~

"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

i wanted to post this on thanksgiving but i couldn't find the cartoon and i wanted to get it right. i just found it and wanted to still share it with you. hope you all had a great tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful for my funny, adventurous sister(s)! Keep up the posts...love to read! I tried to be a blog follower, but I don't have a gmail account...I am reading though! xoxo mp